Monday, August 15, 2005

thinking of....

how come the so-called 'nerd' a.k.a ME is posting so much..

haha, i know, i know everyone is studying like rabbits (oops. it is supposed to be breeding like rabbits. :/)

anyway. this is a marvellous outlet for me to de-stress.

it is my safety buoy in the murkey depths of relative velocity's river crossing diagrams...

it is the last tendril of my sanity before i pull out all my hair and become.... bald

haha, sorry it's just that i have my english oral tomorrow! *screams hysterically*

yups the examination which requires me to open my mouth and issue flowery vocabulary which are suppose to sweep the teachers off their feet. HAHS!

i can't even read properly. either i go too fast like a bullet train and i mean really a bullet train, a concorde i daresay at times : Or i apparently go all jerky and sound staccato :?. i didn't know that till my teacher told me this year. sigh, why is something called the oral *whines piteously*

in case there are some out there wondering why this damsel is getting her knickers in a twist over something as simple and easy as english oral. let me explain...

my parents are chinese educated. YES. you know the river valley 'cheena' people. yups, my dad's one of those buggers :P haha. and my mum, she communicates really well with her Japanese clients, especially with those who are learning how to speak english.. you get the flow of it? she understands their garbled english. they understand her lingo. together, you put two and two together. they somehow learn english from her ... that's how you get the term 'japanese engleesh'

sighs..

then i appear into the rosy picture. i love english books, the language. but what happens? sze min has an extensive vocabulary and can spell many words. but she can't pronounce them! most people out there can't spell but can pronounce and i happen to be the exact opposite. wHHHHHHHy????

sighs.

my predicament.

sighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home