Monday, August 08, 2005




( btw, this are some pics from the movie..)



thinking of....

this letter I happened to glimpse upon while surfing for a korean movie i like. just some 'love' for thought..

the movie's really sad. the girl gets alzehemier disease and runs away to spare her husband the burden ( partly also because she finds her memory elasping and soon she's calling him her ex-boyfriend 's name)

yeps this is the letter, she writes to him before she leaves...

(Sorry! I just couldn't resist. Haha . this is not the junk you usually see here..)

-----

I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I never meant to break your heart.
God, what have i done?
Are you crying now?
I didn't want to see you crying or in pain.
I wanted to make you happy.
But all I've done is put you in agony.
Chul-soo! Oh my love Chul-soo.
Don't get me wrong.
I only love you and only you.
I only think of you.
I only remember you.
How badly do i wish to show you my heart!
Is there any way i can do that while my memory remains?
Oh, my heart races.
I, kim su-jin love you choi chul-soo, only.
Don't want to forget that.
And i must not.
Can you see that?
Can you feel my heart?
I'm afraid my just returned memory will leave me again.
before i tell you everything i have to say.
I love you.
And i'm sorry.
I met you because i was forgetful.
I'm leaving you because i'm forgetful.
You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
How thankful i am to god for having sent you as gift to me.
I don't have to remember you.
You're a part of me.
I smile, laugh and smell like you do.
I might forget you,
But nothing can drive you out of my body.
Although you've never told me you loved me.
I know deep in my heart that you love me.
Forgive me for leaving you.

------

just for info, the movie is 'A moment to remember'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home