Sunday, July 31, 2005


Thinking of....

withdrawal symptoms.

AAAS! I went to watch the ballet concert (shades of dance) put up by my previous ballet academy and gazed enviously at those fouettes, pirouettes, pique (posse) turns and arabesques...

I'm now regretful that i chose to quit temporarily.. (do you know if I had waited 2 more weeks. I would have got my pointes! :/) talk about lousy timing. Now I'll have so much catching up to do when I go back after the o's..

stiff bones, inflexible hamstrings etc. I wouldn't be surprised if I got demoted. Just told my mum that I'll probably launch into a 'ballet-crazy' period right after the o's, attending lots of extra lessons and doing lots of stretching. The main thing is I got to get my splits back. Which is going to be inevitably hard and arduous... :(

To love ballet is to love its exquisite pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home