Friday, July 01, 2005

thinking of....

achievements..specifically Jia's achievement, namely the school's Kilgour-Holloway Busary Award. When i saw her name and proceeded to tell her the good news, she combusted in joy.haha, not literally but somewhat as she dragged me to go and clarify with her. Really happy for her :)

Congrats, Jia! ( and remember to read organic chemistry for revision :P)

A little on friendships... sad but true.. read on




‘Friend’- ly Perspective

Friendship’s like a dandelion,
A breeze gently sways it.
Whoosh!
Lo and behold it’s gone.
Blown into oblivion,
Far and beyond.

I might seem like a cynic,
But trust me it’s true.
The days we used to talk about MTV and boys are superficial
- Mere bubblegum balloons.
With a sharp prick of Sleeping Beauty’s spindly needle,
Probably hinting the impending SATs.
It wouldn’t be much of a matter to forget me once and again.

Usually I’m abandoned during the eve of exams,
Left alone an waiting till you aced them all.
Sometimes I pause to consider,
Whether it’s worth it all?
To be thrown aside like a discarded doll,
When something more ‘IMPORTANT’ comes along.

Pity, I guess that’s just life.
Who asked me to be a friend of yours?



that applied to me a few years back... thankfully not now. :)

for those out there still searching for your true friends...

Trust when you believe
Help when you can
Diplomacy is the first step.
Definitely no hypocrisy.
Show your self
- impatient, hot tempered, blur?
Everyone has their faults
Most of all,
Don't lie.
Not to them
And under no circumstances,
YOURSELF



And remember,
Don't feel inferior
Sometimes they do too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home