Tuesday, June 07, 2005

thinking of....

how i pity paralegals.
sighs. just finsihing typing an 8 paged agreement for my dad .. mainly legalese lang. it's tiring. boring and i can about predict what's the next sentence after 3 pages..

" Landlord .. any damage on the said premises... Tenant.. with no prejudice on any antecedents and covenants.."

yada yada ya..
thankfully i am done!

just going to post the shorties today..



The 21st century's 'multi-tasker'
( those that read the recent sunday times 'll get my reasoning)


i sit here staring at the monitor
eyes dazed
mouth agog
it's nearly 3 hours
but i am still hynotised

dazzling screen
blaring stereo
busily smsing
begging testimonials for my friendster

bare my soul on my blog
it's all part of my cliched life


Leaf

Shimmer, shine, sparkle
Greenish tinge glistening on white tile.
Reams of sunrays poking through,
Translucent with delicate patterns.
As if reflecting my reverie...



i was actually day dreaming when i caught sight of a leaf being reflected on my bathroom's white tiles so you see my line of thought now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home