Thursday, June 09, 2005

thinking of....

Softly, softly creeping by,
Calm the ocean.
Lilting melody beckons me,
Making my head lift tenatively.

Evokes emotions I never thought was true.
Vortex of spinning notes,
gently wiping my tears.
See a trickle of rain,
on my forehead.

You appeared at my doorstep.
A hint of melancholy.
Stop giving me hope,
I can hear the fatality.

The song is ending.
It has reached it's peak.
Crescendo.
Why do you fail me?

this is just nonsense...
this is what happens if you try listening to a song and writing down whatever comes to your mind... was listening to 'Calme sur Ocean' from Les Choristes, the orchestra version.. and it ended up with my meaningless scribbles. nonetheless try that with a song you like.. it's fun..:)

this is another one.. but i forgot what song it was..

Gibberish lyrics,
Quavering heights.
Voice cuts through the babble,
Crystal, light and pure.
But tender like a reed,
it is drowned by gravelly mumbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home